Thursday, December 3, 2009

FREE digi - Snowy Flight

The challenge this week over at TMITA was to make anything BUT a card. I already had this little wooden ornament so I decided to paint it and then added my image on pop-up dots. I colored my image with Bic Mark-its and I added some glitter to my snow and then I added trim around the edges. I did each side a different color to add interest, one's a boy and one's a girl! :O) I think it turned out cute!

You can find this cute FREE image over at TMITA, but don't wait too long it is only there until Sunday evening EST!


6 comments:

Nilla said...

You are absolute right, Toni! It turned out very cute!! Love it! Love it! Thanks for joining TMITA this week! Hugs Nilla

Pattie G said...

What a great idea to recycle. Love the coloring on this image.

Danielle said...

Oh how cute Toni! I love that you did both sides of the ornament and did each one different! Very beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TMITA!
Hugs, Danielle

Selma said...

Yes Toni they did turn out very cute. Really like the addition of the holly on the cap on the top one. Thanks for joining in on the challenge this week on TMITA. Hope to see you at the blog hop.

Nina said...

Just lovely mom!! love that you did both sides as well!!! You are getting good at this paper crafting!! Thanks for joining us again this week over TMITA!

Kim Mc said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! Great coloring and I think the white dots/snow specks just set it off. Also love that bit of holly on the top one. Thanks for playing with us this week TMITA and can't wait to see what you do with next week's image/challenge. And the BLOG HOP will be a blast!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!