Thursday, December 10, 2009

MAGICAL MONDAY - Clean & Simple



This is my card I made for TMITA clean & simple challenge brought to us by Kim. Nina always offers a freebie on Mondays and this weeks image is called "Sweet Trouble" It is Kim's little doggie Malie. She wanted us to make a clean and simple card and also one that you could easily mail without the bulk.

I decided to make Malie pink! LOL, isn't she soo cute pink!? You know some people do color their dogs, Kim might consider this, after all look how cute she is? :O) I used my cuttlebug embossing folder on my paper and added some snowflakes and the trim with Santa is ribbon and used a tree punch on the bottom. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I LOVE Malie is pink! So clever. Your card is adorable! Thanks so much for playing at TMITA/PCC!

Patti J said...

Yikes, I saw a pink dog at our fall festival this year! Your card is just too cute! I love that you stepped outside the box and created her in pink! Love your punch at the bottom, as well! Thanks for taking part in the challenge at TMITA/PCC this week - hope to see you next week!

Kim Mc said...

HEHE! I would love to color her pink but I think it might come out kinda wonky as she a light brown mostly now...hum, maybe for next year's Christmas photo! :) Thanks for the idea and very creative use of the image! Love the striped candy cane holder and the blue coat is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us this week at TMITA/PCC and hope to see you in the recipe blog hop...only a few days left! :)

Aloha, Kim
TMITA Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

Nilla said...

Oh so sweet card, love the papers and how you colored this cute image! Thanks for joining us this week! Hugs Nilla TMITA Team

Nina said...

this is sooo CUTE mom, love love love Malie in Pink! she certainly would show up on the beaches that is for sure! your card is just fab and I love that tree punch and your ribbon! One of your best yet! Thanks for joining us again over at TMITA! love you mom!