Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Magical Monday Joyful Ride



This weeks challenge is brought by Jessie who wants us to use any type of punch on the project also using the PCC image, Joyful Ride. Such a cute image! Jessie wants us to use punches for borders, flowers, leaves, hearts, so go crazy with the punches. I used a nesty around the image and then punches for the rest. Colored my picture with Crayola colored pencils. I am sorry that I don't remember where I got the sentiment, but I do like it. Want to thank Carol for the chance of winning on her site. First win I ever had on the hop. Also to Nina because I believe it was two weeks ago that I won on TMITA. Have had so much fun! You can find it here.

7 comments:

Spyder said...

really cute card and sweet sentiment, thank you for your visit to my blog!
(Lyn)

Patti P. said...

I love the color scheme that you've used and your use of punches is perfect. Thanks so much for playing at Paper Cupcakes this week. We appreciate your support.

Dru said...

So cute Toni and I love the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Cupcakes!!

CraftinGranny said...

Oh my Toni, you've done a fantastic job with this beautiful card. I love the sentiment, the colors and the layout. Great coloring!! "Hugs" Carol

cardmaking bird said...

Ha, ha - I'm loving that sentiment. Absolutely perfect with the image. Great job all round. Thanks for playing along with us at TMIA. Hope to see you again soon. Marie x

Nina said...

Mom, your card is soo cute and I love that sentiment, send me the link to that blog! I think I would like to snag it. Your card is just lovely and I love your punched border, but love everything about it!! Great job! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at Paper Cupcakes! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
Paper Cupcakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

The Other Patti Sue said...

I had no idea you were Nina's mom! No wonder you use so many Paper Cupcake images. Super cute card... can't wait to see what you do with this weeks challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us again!