Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Magical Monday Yarah and Blow



Marie made a challenge at TMITA to use any PCC image and not to use any pattern paper. You may emboss, stamp, score, etc, but not store bought paper. I stamped my design on and used a little seahorse button. Put glass beads and half pearls on the sand. Sorry, I still do not know whose little starfish and crab that I have used again. I think they are so cute and go very well with this image, an no decent mermaid would be caught without a string of pearls. You can find this here.

6 comments:

Patti P. said...

Toni, thanks so much for joining us this week at TMITA...we love having you and I love the way you stamped your bg...looks like seaweed. She is a beautiful mermaid, too! TFS

cardmaking bird said...

Great job, Toni. I love the way you've stamped your background, it looks fab and goes perfectly with that image. Thanks for playing along with us at TMIA with Paper Cupcakes. Hope to see you again. Marie x

Dru said...

Love what you did with this Toni - it's creative and adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week!

CraftinGranny said...

Fantastic job Toni! I love the mermaid scene and all the little extras you've added, especially the pearls. Thanks so much for joining us at PCC this week.
"Hugs" Carol

Nina said...

Mom, this is so cute and so much prettier in real life (but aren't they all!) I love the little star fish and crabby you added; perfect. Your stamped background is awesome!! and yes I got those two in my mail and I will fix them and send them back soon! Just a beautiful card mom! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at Paper Cupcakes! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
Paper Cupcake's Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

Jessie said...

Toni your background is fantastic and I love how you used the image! What a wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us again :)