Friday, November 12, 2010



Debbie Schneider brought this weeks challenge at There's Magic in the Air. She would like us to use non-traditional Christmas colors. I decided to go with orange and yellow. I believe orange belongs to another holiday, but I am sure it wouldn't mind sharing it with Christmas just this once. Of course my gingerbread boy had to stay brown. The orange trim on him is from a glaze pen and I also used roll-on glitter pin on his buttons, pocket and smile. Used my new Martha Stewart punch for the yellow trim. I keep thinking I might take off the flowers and trade them in for snow flakes. You can find this here.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Super card, love the gingerbread man image and the bp. Thanks for sharing at Paper Cupcakes this week.

Pat xx

CraftinGranny said...

Hi Toni-That gingerbread man is just adorable. Love the new punch and the LO of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes this week. "Hugs" Carol

Patti P. said...

Toni, so glad to see you and I love the oranges and browns with the gingerbread man....this is a wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes.