Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Magical Monday Girl with Flower



Over at TMITA, Jessie Fitzhenry brings this weeks challenge. She would like to see us make a "thank you" card or a "Thanksgiving" card. I choose one of Nina's Paper Cupcakes image of Girl with Flower to make a Thank you card. I used one of my favorite colors for the background and decided to make this a tall card. I used Bic-markers to color the image. Put glass beads center of flower and sparkled the petals. You can't see them but I used green rhinestones for the girls eyes. I know I messed up the hair, was watching Dancing with the Stars last night when doing hair. Just didn't want to redo the card. Maybe I should have put a bow in her hair.
Just pretend she is having a bad hair day. You can find this here.

8 comments:

Patti P. said...

Love the way you made an unusual size in your card and the lovely purple....I wouldn't have noticed the hair but I have been know to have a bad hair day myself. Thanks for playing again with us at PCC.

Gloria Westerman said...

Your to hard on yourself.....her hair is fine.....and your card is just adorable.....awesome job....thank you for playing with us at PCC!!!!

CraftinGranny said...

Hi Toni, see you've used my fav color again. She is beautifully colored and I think her hair looks great. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Cupcakes. "Hugs" Carol

Pat said...

Lovely card, I love the slim cards that can be made with this image. Great colours, hair looks fine to me. Thanks for joining in at Paper Cupcakes this week.

Pat xx

Nilla said...

Adorable, love how you colored her, even the hair, LOL! You should be proud of yourself, it's a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes! Hugs Nilla

Dru said...

This is such a sweet card, and I don't see how you messed up her hair - looks fine to me. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Cupcakes.

Nina said...

Hi mom, wish my hair looked so good on bad hair days! =o) Really though I think she looks great. I love the teal color with the purple really pops as well as the ric rac and jewels. love the slinder card. This image is perfect for that! beatuiful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at with Paper Cupcakes!
Hope to see you next week!
Nina
Paper Cupakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

linda said...

I think the hair looks great - very cute all together! Great work!