Friday, January 21, 2011

Magical Mondy Miss Kitty



Nina gave us a sketch to use for this weeks challenge. Since I am trying to get Valentine cards ready that is the way I decided to go. I would put the sketch up but I am not really sure how to do that with the card and I hate messing up. It usually takes more than one try to get this on my blog because I do something wrong and when I try to straighten it out it erases all the things I have done. You can tell from last weeks card, I finally just did the thing that you could go to Nina's blog. This is my second try for this card. I keep saying I am going to take some time and try to figure all this out and how to do things for and on my blog. The thing is I just don't seem to find that extra time. Maybe I will stay up all night and see if I can figure things out. Who needs all that extra sleep anyhow! Back to the card...I used my "nesties" behind Miss Kitty, punches for the top, bottom and side of card. I used Bic-markers and a colored pencil for her. Plus I also used Nins's ticket for the sentiment. All the paper was from my scrap box. You can find this here.

2 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Oh Toni, this is just adorable. Love the paper, your coloring and the sketch. "Hugs" Carol

Nina said...

Mom, this is so cute and I was glad to be the recipent of it as well!! It is always nice to recieve happy mail unexpectantly! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA with Paper Cupcakes!
Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA w Paper Cupakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps