Monday, January 24, 2011

Magical Monday Sent with Love



Nina has a Tic-Tac-Toe game for us to play with this week. Go into any direction as if you are playing the game of TTT, three in a row. I picked the one that goes across at the top. I made my card in the shape of a heart and trimmed it with white picot trim. Put the white stitching around the heart with a white glase pen. Used little heart buttons and a larger one on the envelope. The ticket is also from Paper Cupcakes. I used colored pencils on both the ticket and the bird. You can find this here.

3 comments:

Gloria Westerman said...

Wow...this is so pretty.....I love your lace around the heart.....great job.... thank you for playing with us over at PCC...

CraftinGranny said...

This is just so cute Toni. Love all the hearts and the heart shape of the card. "Hugs" Carol

Patti P. said...

Toni, congrats on your win last week! Beautiful job on your heart card. I love all the swirls...isn't this the cutest image,too. Thanks for playing at PCC this week.