Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Magical Monday Doodle Heart with With All My Heart



This weeks contest at TMITA is to make a valentine card for a friend and use the following sentiment along with any image on the front of the card. (This sentiment does not count as the Paper Cupcake image for the participants drawing.) Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a million little things. I used Paper Cupcake image of the doodle heart and made it in three sizes and also use the image also from Paper Cupcake With All My Heart which is the little mouse holding the heart. I also put stickles on the little pink hearts. Why it is cutting off the left side of my card is beyond me, but I am not doing this little sucker over. You can find this here.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Mom, I love how you changed the colors of these hearts, they turned out lovely. Your whole card is just so pretty! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA with Paper Cupcakes!
Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA w Paper Cupakes Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps