Sunday, May 8, 2011

Magical Monday Baby Rhino's Day



Julie Smith brings us this weeks challenge for Paper Cupcakes. She would like us to make any type of birthday card or project. I've missed the last two weeks because of cleaning two rooms and being down, and I barely got into this weeks showing. I really like this little fellow from Paper Cupcakes. Found this different shape card and I like it. Hope everyone has a really great Mothers Day. I am going to have lunch with my older daughter, Karen and dinner with my youngest daughter, Nina. I know I am going to enjoy my day. Have heard and seen from both my sons. You can find this here.

3 comments:

Patti P. said...

Toni, I hope your day with the girls was wonderful. Happy Mother's Day to you. I love your little rhino and your card fold is great. I am so glad to see you this week. I need to be cleaning.lol
Thanks for joining in on the fun at PCC/TMITA blog
Patti DT/PCC

Gloria Westerman said...

How adorable....love your coloring....and love the new card design.....awesome job....thank you for playing with us at PCC/TMITA

CraftinGranny said...

Hi Toni, what an adorable card! The rhino scene is so cute and colored perfectly. "Hugs" Carol