Saturday, May 14, 2011

Magical Monday Tulip Bunch



The contest this week was to use the sketch. I used the image from Paper Cupcake called Tulip Bunch. I read somewhere that you should pick your paper first before coloring your image, and I sure agree with that, so much easier to know what colors you are going to use rather than trying to find the paper to match the colors of your image. Need to get in gear and finish this so that I can leave to go see my granddaughter in her school play. She has the lead. Hope everyone has a great weekend! You can find this here.

4 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Great card Toni and I love the DP you chose. Beautiful coloring and card! "Hugs" Carol

Stampin Lucy said...

Very sweet card...love how everything coordinates perfectly. Great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air.

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thanks playing along with PC this week
hugs
Ildiko

Patti P. said...

Toni, you did an awesome job with your coloring because it is perfect with this paper choice. I also love that pretty yellow polka dot. So glad to have you join us at TMITA/PCC's challenge this week.
Patti DT