Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Magical Monday" Decorative Egg

Patty challenged us to use her sketch and to use any of Nina's digital stamps. I decided to use one of Nina's "New Arrivals" from her Paper Cupcakes called Decorative Egg. I think it's just beautiful, and I'm not just saying that because she is my daughter. She knows I love lavender and that is the color of my card, again. I used colored pencil for the egg (it did not turn out as good as I wanted) and Bic Mark-Its for the rest. I used my cuddlebug and my fancy scissors. You can find this here.


7 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow! this is such a pretty card...... you've picked some lovely paper to show off this image which you've coloured so well. I love everything about this.. good luck with the challenge.....looking forward to seeing your card next week too!

Patti J said...

Hi Toni! What a gorgeous image that you chose to work with! You have showcased it beautifully! I love the coloring, AND the colors that you used with your DP and CS. That purple is SO rich! Great job with Patti's sketch! Thanks for joining in the challenge at TMITA/PCC this week - can't wait to see what you do next week!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This image is perfect for this sketch! You did a beautiful job coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!

Kim Mc said...

GORGEOUS, Toni! So glad you were able to play with us this week and your creation is perfect!! Love your coloring and take on the sketch! Hope to see you back next week!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

craftieodmae said...

this is absouletly gorgeous! Thanks for joining in the challenge at TMITA/PCC this week! Hugs Olga

Nilla said...

Toni, fabulous card, love the colors you used! Thanks for playing this week at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

Mom, this is soo pretty, love the polk-a-dot paper and the embossing folder you picked are just perfect. Your image is stunning and so cheerful!! Such a lovely card and perfect image for this sketch! Beautiful!! :o) Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps