Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Magical Monday"

This weeks challenge by Kim is to use "Bunny Cupcake" image and make any "non-traditional" style card (e.g., free standing pop up, joy fold, tri-shutter, etc). The front of the card has a little more on it than planned. Went to Ninas where I made the inside of the card and I finished up at home. When I put Easter Greetings on it, I failed to notice that the three bunnies were upside down. Had to put polka dot paper over to cover up mistake. Then, I proceeded to stamp the greeting upside down. Had to correct that. I think it is a little bit busy, but the inside turned out nice. Anyway.....Happy Easter. You can find this here.



6 comments:

Kim Mc said...

oh so cute!!! OMG that sentiment on the inside is HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week (missed you last week!) :)

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

Nina said...

Mom, nice job on your first pop-up card the bunnies on the outside turned out so cute as well as the bunny on the inside! Your stamping the sentiment up-side down on your card front twice cracks me up! Now I know where I get it! :O) And I too, think your sentiment is soo funny! Ginger will love this! So fun and so cute! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

The Other Patti Sue said...

Nina's Mom? Way cool, I can see where she gets her talent! You card is awesome... cracks me up! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!

craftieodmae said...

Awesome card!! Thanks for joinig us at TMITA/PCC this week and good luck! Hugs, Olga

Nilla said...

Fabulous idea, love all about it! Thanks for joining us TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

A Consuming Passion said...

Well I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who suffers seniors moments!!!! I'm in good company.... You know no-one would have known !!!!
You did a great job and your Sentiment cracked me up!!! I think there might be a bit of Aussie in you.....with that sense of humour you would fit in very well down here. Thanks for playing and hope to see you next week!