Monday, March 29, 2010

"Magical Monday" Eggs-traordinary Find

For this weeks challenge, Sue wants us to use the image "Eggs-traordinary Find" and incorporate it with a paper or altered Easter Basket. This is a card that I made for one of my granddaughters, so I know I am not eligiable for this weeks contest unless I make a basket. Need to learn how to make one with one of the sites Nina gave us on her blog. Also how to take a picture and put it on the computer. I am learning so many new things, I am wondering how my little pea brain can remember so many things! You can find this here.


5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You keep working at it... each thing comes easier! I do love your card! It's so bright and cheerful! I can't wait to see your completed basket!

Selma said...

Your card is very cute. Love the egg shape. Hope you find a cute basket and post it for us.

craftieodmae said...

well your card is Absolutely gorgeous!!! Hang in there, you'll get it!

Nilla said...

Never mind your card is super cute! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

Love this card mom, but all the ones we recieved were super cute!! Love that you went ahead and posted this one for us to see! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps