Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Magical Monday Easter Lilies

Sue asked everyone to use the image "Easter Lilies" by Paper Cupcakes and to make a card to showcase this beautiful image however you like. I had to put mine on a piece of blue paper so it would get all of the card. I didn't want a lot of extras since it was a sympathy card and I got exactly what I set out to do. Much better looking card than last weeks. Have no idea where my brain was last week, but it has caught up with me this week. I used my nestabilities behind the lilies and with the sentiment - edging with my inks. Colored the lilies a very pale pink and adding the edging to the right with a Hot Off The Press Border. Again usig my scissors for the edge of the card. Love those scissors! You can find this here.


4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh beautiful Card! Thanks for playing along this week and good luck!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Soooo pretty! You did a beautiful job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!

Nilla said...

Very soft and gorgeous card, Toni! Thanks for playing with us at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

Kim Mc said...

Simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us again this week at TMITA/PCC!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!