Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Magical Monday For You

O.K., I just had to make a new card. I did not like the one below this, so it was back to the drawing board. Still had to keep my little frog.


Kim's challenge this week is to use any Paper Cupcake image, a 4 by 4 size card base, 1 ribbon, 1 single type embellishment, 1 stamped/printed sentiment and NO patterned papers. I put bunka around the little frog and used my fancy scissors again. For some reason I pinked the edges which is not showing up. You can find this here.


5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I think both cards are wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Consuming Passion said...

Both lovely cards! Good luck with the challenge this week and thanks for playing along!

Marlene said...

Cute cards!

Nilla said...

Lovely card and coloring! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla