Sunday, April 11, 2010

Magical Monday Chenille Cat and Chicks

Selma would like for this weeks challenge to use any acquired Paper Cupcake image to celebrate Spring with cards to have a 3-D flowers and leaves; they can be Prima, die cut, hand cut, silk, etc. I found 3 that I couln't make up my mind so I made all three. Chenille Cat & Chicks - Elvis in boots - Mouse Friends - Splash. Everything on the cards I had on hand. On the Chenille Cat I went to my Miniature stash and I use Bunka around the circle which I think turned out pretty good. I would have loved to used the cuttle bug but it meant moving a lot of things and since I already had a big mess everywhere, I did not want to add to it. Combining one workroom with two hobbies can be quite intertaining to say the least. You cna find this here.




2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You've been very,very busy! Love all three beautiful creations! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!

Nina said...

Mom, these are all so cute! I love the designs/layouts of all three of these. love how you added the raindrops to Elivs! But they are all cute. They all are so much fun and cheer!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps